Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunday Snapshot~ There really was no getting out of it....

Ni Hao Yall

I insisted on at least 10 or so minutes of his time to get some pictures. So last Saturday when it was predicted to reach sixty, I pried him off the computer and shoved him out onto the deck and snapped away. I told him to just relax and tell me what's been goin' on inside those middle school walls lately Gotta keep those communication lines open ya know Girls? Okay, so maybe I'm still not quite ready to hear that....yet But it's apparent that the days of girls having cooties have long passed
So this kid still loves his American history.... in fact, check out his latest blog posts to see what he's stuck on now. Still playin' the trumpet and the fife

{we don't count the Xbox} Still lovin' sports and is eagerly awaiting the start of baseball season up here



and also askin' for a bit more freedom lately. Like, riding his bike further than the mailbox to a friends house and stayin' up later.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do when he starts to drive. I've got some time yet though, especially since we told them all when we moved to Minnesota that the driving age was 21. Shhh!

Don't blow it.Still has enormous amounts of self confidence....




..and an enormous heart Happy 12th birthday baby

We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. You've had such strong faith since you were very little, I can only hope it gets even stronger as you navigate your way through middle school and high school.

We love you

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post!! So hard to watch them grow, catching every minute is a must! Love it.

    ReplyDelete