Monday, June 15, 2009

Another "Not Me Monday"

Here we go! Another opportunity for me to come clean.............



I did not eat just left-over chips and queso from Ruby Tuesday's for lunch today.

Honestly, I did not hide my three children in my bedroom for an hour with Spongebob and candy so I could make an un-interrupted call to our adoption agency.

I did not take the free stamp that People magazine sent me to order a subscription and use it on my mortgage payment envelope.

It is almost 1pm and I am not still in my pajamas. But I did get the house cleaned and the laundry put away wearing them.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes stay in my pajamas until 1pm too. Sometimes there is no point in getting dressed. I always make sure to get dressed before my husband gets home though

    ReplyDelete