Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday





"Not Me Monday" is the brainchild of MckMama over at "MyCharmingKids". It is the opportunity to admit to some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget in the last few days.It can be therapeutic she says........ let's try it and see.



I did NOT allow my son to add a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a box of Pringles Pizza stix to the cart at WalMart after my speech in the car that we were only to get things on our grocery list.


I most certainly did NOT eat three more chocolate chip cookie bars Grandma made (on top of the four I already ate) when everyone disappeared outside to play. Nope, not me!


I did NOT lay on the couch after church and watch a baseball movie for two hours with my boys instead of cleaning out the litter boxes because it had Harry Connick Jr. in it.


Now this I am not guilty of, I swear.....I did NOT in any way shape or form allow my boys to get in their sister's dress up box on the night their baseball game was rained out. That would be improper and totally unacceptable.



Wow, I feel better already.






No comments:

Post a Comment