Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday.............



...is exactly what it says it is, a chance to think about what I am thankful for at this moment in time. Here are just a few~

SCHOOL'S OUT! This means no more clearing the kitchen table before dinner for at least a couple of months.

GRAMMYS BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Grammy.........Happy birthday to you! Take her out for ice cream Poppy!

MY THREE KIDS- who felt sorry for me because I still had to go to school today instead of getting to go to Grandmas to eat Mickey waffles and sausage in my pajamas

SUMMER VACATION- which begins today for me! Time to go to the pool, read a good book, eat some Popsicle's, clean out the garage, paint the walls, stain the deck, power wash the siding. Wow, it’s gonna be great!


Here is what I am not thankful for- RAIN and flash flood watches. I realize this is a great thing for corn, but how will the baby bunnies living in the shallow nest next to my classroom survive? And we certainly don't want the boys game to be rained out, what'll we do then?

No comments:

Post a Comment