Sunday, June 26, 2011

Holy cow....

These boys are two games away from glory

I don't think even they could have predicted this


At 10 am this morning they will play and if they win this game they play for the championship
This one has made some amazing plays in the last few days. No one can believe how fast this kid is.

Remember Roadrunner and his swirly dust for feet? Yeah, it's like that.


And this guy has the power. When he gets a hit, it's waaaay out there


The two of them have played 5 games in the last week with one more this morning, possibly two.

I don't know how they do it, but all I know is that I have a filthy house, no laundry done and a 23 month old who is utterly amazing because she's attended every game without a single complaint and will also holler and clap for every player...even the ones not on our team.
I asked one of them if they were nervous this morning and his response was, "why should I be?" Of course those of you who are close know which kid that was




And even though their team has been undefeated so far, technically that's not true......
because last Monday during the Mother-Son game we moms kicked their butts.


They won't acknowledge it though.



I'm so proud of these guys and have loved every minute watching them play
This will probably be the last year they can play on the same team so we're all really enjoyin' this
especially these two

God is good

4 comments:

  1. Way to go boys!
    Hope you rock it right out of the park!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I hope they have fun! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the last photo!! So sweet!

    :)
    Amie

    www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!

    I remember when my sons played ball together.....

    Those were some of the best days ever!

    :)

    ReplyDelete