Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday Snapshot~ the doctor is in

Ni Hao Yall
from the time we brought the Lil' Lady home she's been fascinated with doctors, doctors and their tools.
she's been known to reach for what's in the doctors hand and try to use it on them or herself. At home she has her own doctors kit but she hardly touches it.
she knows.
she knows that Fisher Price doesn't quite cut it. she wants the real stuff. which is probably why I found the doctors reflex hammer in her bag when I got home. yep, she just stuffed it in there along with her Max and Ruby books and snack cup. a part of me wishes I lived closer so I could return it and a part of me wishes I could just somehow see it go down on the security camera, if there was one in the room.  
anyhow, we were at the U of M to see a Neurologist. it's been suggested many times by her peds that we have some tests run to see if her low muscle tone/hypotonia is anything more than what it is, if that makes any sense. so we had the tests and we're just waiting on the final results. while we were there however, the doctors observed how interested she was in there "stuff" and a few even allowed her to play with some of their tools. what they should have done I guess was place them under lock and key! anyhow, one of the nurses brought her a bag of special things that she could keep like what she's wearing in the picture. when they stepped out of the room I took this video.....
 so funny!!
 

1 comment: