Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Snapshot~Tea

The first lady and I hadn't had tea in a looong while. So when I decided to clue her in one day on my secret "mom chocolate stash" she suggested we have tea like real ladies.
Since we were being sneaky she also wanted to swipe her big brother's half a Mountain Dew, but despite that not being exactly polite I mentioned also that Mountain Dew didn't really seem to be something you'd drink during tea.  
So this was her cup of "tea" with a Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas tree
and this was mine
She wanted to have proper tea conversation, so this is what she started with.....
"So my son has been pretty naughty, but I sent him to work"

I bet these tea cups have never seen Cherry Coke before!
And while I was editing, I came across these never before posted pics of one of her artistic creations from last year

Yeah, she was proud of that!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better then a tea party with your little girl! Great Creation!

    ReplyDelete