Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday Snapshot~ Yeah, I know....

Ni Hao Yall
...it's been nothin' but the sisters lately. But if you knew how hard it was to get a shot of the brothers you'd understand. I'm workin' on it though, especially of our oldest who in exactly one month will be twelve.
Whoa.
Anyhow, got a huge pile up of first lady pics I need to post so I just went through and picked my faves. She just hates to have her picture taken, can ya tell? Wink

So here we have big bro at his re-enactment last fall. He was attempting to get the first lady into some period style clothing
She didn't find it stylish enough for her tastes
though


So she spiced it up a bit




Crazy outfit day at school


This one below is my absolute favorite picture


Dress up box Saturday




Waitin' for her cookies to bake....

1 comment: