Friday, May 18, 2012

My other job

so it's hard to remember sometimes that I have 550+ other kids. some mornings i show up to school and breathe a huge sigh because this part of my day is actually easier!! i have so many posts in the hangar waiting for me to take the time to get'em in here but i have to show off the most incredible masks my 5th graders finished up. i do this project every year with fifth grade. they're allowed to choose whoever they like for their mask and this year they simply stunned me with their ideas and how they were able to make them work!


they start with one of these...


and then a whole lot of this,
and this is what they came up with.

Pippi :)



these clever girls turned their people masks sideways to make some non-people!

Jack:)


Cirque du Soleil:)



and Jessie from Toy Story


Miss Jada:)

1 comment: