Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Mom

Happy Birthday Mom...my best friend!

True, she will absolutely kill me for posting this pic. As I recall, her comment when I took it was something to the effect of "you won't put this on your blog, will you?"



I love my momma; she's amazing.


I hope that someday my daughters and I will share the same kind of relationship that my mom and I have.


I miss having her so close.


Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!

Check out more Sunday Snapshots at Ni Hao Y'all. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Our moms don't get enough credit....thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing you have such a close relationship with your mom... I am crazy about my mom, too ;)
    I just wish mine lived closer!!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are the best, aren't they? Looks like yours is a lot of fun and you're so blessed to have such a close relationship! Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your mom had a wonderful birthday!!!

    I am sure you and your daughters will have the same kind of relationship you have with your mom....cuz it's being modeled for them!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete