Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Showtime!

At least we hope it is! the house is ready, the sign is up and the waiting begins. A strange transformation has occurred in our children. For instance, I walked out into the garage and this is the sight that welcomed me. Huh? Order and organization?



I spotted this a few days a go and had to grab my camera.






All three working together, within feet of each other? Wow.







A lot was done this summer to prep, from planting flower beds in July, (who does that?)











to tackling projects like gutting the garage. I can't tell you how many people slowed down thinking we were having a yard sale. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had actually just let them take it all!











Many helped, coming from near and far. We appreciate all of the hard work everyone did that went in to getting things painted, spit and polished - or even just keeping everybody fed on those days. You know who you are.













I'm so glad all of these projects are done and I'm thankful I had the summer off to do it.





We sure love this house,






(Realtor Photo)


and hope that somebody will love it for their family too.

(Realtor Photo)
(Realtor Photo)




So take one already!






Oh, and the stray does not convey. I wonder what he would say if he knew he was going to Minnesota?





No comments:

Post a Comment