Monday, August 10, 2009

"Not Me Monday"


It's been a while since the last "Not Me" Monday, but certainly enough time for me to rack up quite a few "not me" moments. For instance:



I do not allow my children to get what they want out of the kitchen cabinets all by themselves- no, not me. That would be dangerous.

I would not call this "lunch". Not me, not ever.



I do not allow my two boys to play with handcuffs. Because if I did, this might be their sister.



Here was the beginning of our day at Hershey Park to celebrate finally getting our house on the market. By the way, this is the last photograph of the Commanders blackberry. It was stolen at the park hours later.













Waiting for lunch at the "Boardwalk"










This is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I did not buy that $40 5 pound Hershey bar......again.









This is my sad little girl, depressed because she cannot go on the big roller coaster with her brothers. She was limited to only the Comet and Super Duper Looper roller coasters. This girl would enjoy being flung out of a plane with a parachute if we would allow it I think.



Our second prefers to find a ride he really enjoys and then ride it over and over and over and over.....













Another not me moment. They didn't know it, but while they stood in line in the misting rain for 40 minutes to ride this thing I stood under the skeeball tent and ate myself an order of fried cheese bites. Nope, that wasn't me.




I found my hidden talent during this trip. It's called "Whack-a-Mole". I found I won every time and was able to garner many cheap stuffed plush for my children. I did not continue to play and beat many strong dads and many weak small children in order to get a bear and a monkey in a different color for each of my three children.


No comments:

Post a Comment