1. I would love to make photography my hobby lately
3. I dream of staying home. Staying home to bake, clean, photograph, cook, be there for my sick kids, scour yard sales and antique shops, volunteer at the animal shelter, grocery shop, finish my scrapbooks, hang with my mom and dad, volunteer at my kids school, make stuff, plant a garden, feed the strays and just have time to sit down a spell and say a prayer every once in awhile.
4. I have a soft spot for all Gods creatures, even this beautiful lady who had been living between our deck light and post for the majority of the summer. She's not been there the last few nights and we figure she's gone now. My oldest however found two little tiny spider specks racing across her web this morning. Well, we've all seen Charlotte's Web...........so now we know.
5. She has the best fashion sense in the world for a 5yr. old, but we all have our bad days. Moments like these and when even my 10 yr. old leaves the table with chocolate smeared across his cheek make me long to hit the "pause" button and keep them this age.
6. I love this guy and the fact that he can fix anything you set in front of him.
9. I am addicted to "dead heading" my plants. I find it therapeutic I guess. I could spend hours on that porch - just me and a hanging petunia or potted geranium and the worlds problems just fade away. This one needs a bit more work.