Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's been awhile, and you'd think I'd racked up enough not me moments to last a year of these Monday posts. I've had them, believe me, I just can't seem to remember all of them...somehow locked in my subconscious, probably for my own protection (and the children's?) Here are 3 at least.

1. I did not try to pull my dog "mid-poop" out of somebodies yard and into the field because I forgot to bring a baggie to pick up the mess. Sorry about that Arwyn.

2. I did not refuse to share my Mike and Ike's with the kids while we were watching a movie. Hey, they had their own candy! I did offer them the yellow ones.

3. I did not allow my children to watch that movie again (for the 3rd time)about the lady whose job transfers her to Minnesota where she falls in love with Harry Connick Jr- just so we could sit and poke fun of the Minnesota accents we've been hearing in the last 5 weeks. For the record, we've been getting hammered up here over our accents. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment