Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let's see here, I think I gotta few this week.


I did not buy my kids lots of candy and a couple new goodies to take back to MN because we had to leave to go home a day earlier than expected.


I did not yell at a crotchety old man behind me in the aisle on the airplane. I have always respected my elders. But I had lost my patience with him after he told me twice I couldn't set my purse down on the seat so I could lift my kids luggage into the overhead compartment. I told him I'd just be a second but he snapped at me again and that's when I yelled and told him he needed to be patient. I didn't realize it was going to be his seat. I guess he thought I was going to steal it. Still, he didn't need to be rude to a mom flying alone with three kids.


This was not my dog this morning, because if it were my dog and she could talk she'd say - "For goodness sakes lady, could you please remember to turn the heat on at night so I'm not frozen come morning?"

Last, this is not a picture my daughter drew of me with hairy legs because I haven't had time to shave them for two weeks. Hey, it's Minnesota. I've been told I can get away with it until July up here. Not that I will.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Oh my goodness I have to laugh at your daughters Picture! I LOVE IT!! I never let my kids see my hairy legs!! So they can't draw them!! But oh man that's a good one. I enjoyed your "Not Me" post. :)

    ReplyDelete