Sunday, October 4, 2009

Score another one....

School picture day this Tuesday and the boys were seriously in need of some hair intervention. But where to get a decent flat top in MN? Dad's really picky about their hair so the pressure was on for mom to find the right person to do the job.

This really is a barber shop, I swear. Complete with Foosball, air hockey, pool, pinball, PlayStation, shuffleboard, serve yourself popcorn machine, a really cool fish tank.....

......and root beer on tap.


And yes, they do a great flat top. At least I thought so.


Not sure about the locals though

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I miss you and your family a lot. Glad to hear you are settling in to your new home. Tell the boys I said hello. Good music on your blog :)

    Melody Wilson

    ReplyDelete