Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Guy..........


........is like a movie star to me. I tore this out of one of my parenting magazines about 3 months ago. The article was about all of the "must-take-your-kids-to" places around the U.S. this summer. He is part of the Russian Grizzly Bear exhibit at where else - but the Minnesota Zoo. This little magazine picture symbolizes all that I have ever really seen of Minnesota. I have never been there - but will be living there soon. I will go and take plenty of pictures of this guy and simply say, "I remember you when you were but a page taped to my mudroom closet door."

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The grizzly exhibit is one of my faves at the MN zoo. Hopefully it will soon be one of yours too. We're wearing jeans and sweatshirts today...brrrrr...it's freezing for July...weird weather! God bless.

    ReplyDelete