Monday, July 20, 2009

"Not My Child Monday"

Now here's something a little bit different. This Monday it is "Not My Child! Monday" instead of Not Me Monday". I'm a little unprepared considering we just returned from vacation last night but I believe I have something recent that will do. So I'll just leave you with this until next time when I've searched my mind for the many moments in time that my children have most certainly done something inappropriate or embarrassing. Those moments are there, trust me. Be sure to stroll on over to "My Charming Kids" under my links to read about other moms and their embarrassing broods.


Playing with their food in a fancy restaurant? Not my children!!









Terrible shame though that they have such bad role models.....................



No comments:

Post a Comment